[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1932 Frontenac 6-70
- Six cylinder, 72 horsepower, Continental Red Seal engine.
- Selective free wheeling
- Automatic starting switch
- Standard Sedan $8981
- Special Coupe $9751
- RS Coupe $9951
- Special Sedan $9951
- DeLuxe Sport Roadster $1,0451
- DeLuxe Coupe $1,0451
- DeLuxe Sedan $1,0651
1 1932 prices, Canadian dollars, f.o.b. Leaside
Serial Number Range
- Continental Red Seal Motor. Six-cylinder, L-head type, detachable head; Bore 3-1/4"; stroke 4"; Piston displacement 199 cubic inches. Taxable horsepower 25.4, Motor mounted in rubber. Compression ratio 5.32. Maximum torque 144 ft. lbs. @ 1,300 r.p.m.
- Cast en-bloc with upper half of crankcase.
- Intake, 1-9/16"; exhaust, 1-7/16"; valve lift 11/32".
- CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS
- Four crankshaft bearings. Front, 2-1/8" by 1-7/16"; Two intermediate 2-3/8" by 1-9/16"; Rear, 2-3/8" by 1-7/8". All bearings are bronze back, babbit lined, of the interchange type, using no shims. Torsional vibration damper on crankshaft.
- CAMSHAFT BEARINGS
- Front, 2-1/16" diameter by 1-7/32"; Intermediate front, 2" diameter by 3/4"; intermediate rear, 1-15/16" diameter by 3/4"; Rear, 1-7/8" diameter by 1".
- MOTOR LUBRICATION
- Force feed to main bearings, connecting rod bearings and camshaft bearings. Gear type pump. Oil filter on motor.
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Centrifugal pump. Radiator capacity 11-2/3 quarts.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- Capacity of tank, 10 gallons; fuel pump; carburetor, 1-1/4"; air cleaner; intake silencer.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- Electric Auto-Lite starting and lighting system. Prest-O-Lite battery. Automatic Starting Device operated by turning ignition switch "on".
- Single-plate, dry-disc, enclosed in flywheel.
- Constant, mesh, silent shift, three speeds forward and one reverse. Unit mounting with motor. Free wheeling selectively in all forward speeds.
- FRONT AXLE
- Standard drop-forged "I" beam section with reverse Elliott-type steering mechanism. Tapered roller wheel bearings and ball thrust bearings on steering knuckle king pins.
- REAR AXLE
- Semi-floating, spiral ring and pinion, tapered roller bearings throughout. Gear ratio, 4.4 to 1.
- STEERING GEAR
- Semi-irreversible, worm and sector type; adjustable for wear. Roller thrust bearings. 17" steering wheel.
- CHASSIS LUBRICATION
- Zerk pressure gun.
- Midland steeldraulic, 4-wheel.
- Pressed steel channel section. Extra deep with upper and lower flanges and sturdy cross members braced with extra wide gussets. Turning circle, either direction 38 feet.
- Semi-elliptic; front, 36" long, 1-3/4"wide; rear, 54-1/4" long, 1-3/4"wide.
- 18" Standard equipment, five wire wheels. 18 x 5.25 balloon tires.
- 109 inches
- STANDARD EOUIPMENT
- Includes: temperature indicator; gasoline gauge; speedometer; ammeter; oil gauge; pull controls for spark, throttle and choke; coincidental ignition and coil lock; foot-operated headlight control; rear-view mirror; automatic windshield wiper; hydraulic two-way shock absorbers; air cleaner; oil filter; free wheeling; automatic starter. All bright finished hardware chromium plated. Equipment does not include front and rear bumpers.
- DE LUXE EQUIPMENT
- Available at extra cost.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT
- Five-passenger sedan, with five wire wheels, 2,780 lbs.