[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1930 Durant 610
- Four cylinder engine
- Same body as the 1930 six-cylinder 612.
- Equipped with the "Pullman attachment" (a fully reclining front seat)
Serial Number Range
- Four cylinders, L-head type, detachable head; bore, 3-7/8"; stroke, 4-1/4"; piston displacement, 200 cubic inches; taxable horsepower, 24; brake horsepower, 50 at 2,800 R.P.M; engine mounted in rubber.
- Cast en-bloc with upper half of crankcase.
- Intake, 1-53/64"; exhaust, 1-11/16"; valve lift, 1/4".
- CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS
- Front, 2-1/8" diameter by 1-1/16"; center, 2-1/8" diameter by 2-1/8"; rear, 2-1/8" diameter by 2-1/8".
- CAMSHAFT BEARINGS
- Front, 2-1/32" diameter by 1-23/64"; center, 2" diameter by 2-1/4"; rear, 1-15/16" diameter by 1-1/8".
- ENGINE LUBRICATION
- Force feed to main bearings, connecting rod bearings and camshaft bearings. Gear type pump. A.C. oil filter on engine.
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Centrifugal pump; radiator capacity, 12 quarts.
- GASOLINE SUPPLY
- Capacity of tank, 12gallons; A.C. fuel pump.
- Tillotson carburetor, 1"; Tillotson air cleaner.
- Single-plate, dry-disc. Enclosed in flywheel.
- Selective sliding-gear type; three speeds forward and one reverse; unit mounted with engine.
- FRONT AXLE
- Standard drop-forged "I" beam section with reverse Elliott type steering mechanism. Tapered roller wheel bearings.
- REAR AXLE
- Semi-floating, with spiral ring-gear and pinion. Gear ratio, 4.4 to 1
- STEERING GEAR
- Semi-irreversible, worm-and-gear type. Ball thrust bearings. 17" steering wheel.
- Midland steeldraulic, 4-wheel, 11" diameter, 1-1/2" wide.
- CHASSIS LUBRICATION
- Zerk pressure gun.
- Semi-elliptic; front, 36" by 1-3/4", 7-leaves; rear, 55" by 2", 7 leaves.
- SHOCK ABSORBTION
- Simplex rebound clips, front and rear.
- Wooden artillery wheels
- Balloon, 19 x 4.75.
- 112 inches.
- STARTING, LIGHTING, IGNITION
- Electric Auto-Lite starting and lighting system. 13-plate, 106-ampere-hour U.S.L. storage battery.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Electric temperature indiciator and gasoline gauge, speedometer, ammeter, oil gauge, pull controls for spark, throttle and choke. Coincidental ignition and coil lock, foot pedal headlight control, rear view mirror, automatic windshield wiper, front bumper, rear bumperettes, chromium plating on bright finished exterior hardware.