[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1923 Durant A-22
- Four cylinder
- 35 hp
- 109 inch wheelbase
- Roadster $890.001
- Touring $890.001
- Sport Roadster
- Sport Touring $990.001
- Business Coupe $1,035.001
- Coupe $1,365.001
- Sedan $1,365.001
- Sport Sedan
- Touring Sedan $1,465.001
1 1923 prices, US dollars, f.o.b. Lansing
Serial Number Range
- C-1 to C-4841
- E-1 to E-8462
- L-6767 to L-29806
- N-15400 to N-31331
- T-2860 to T-4540
- 4 cylinder, 35 horsepower, overhead valve, 3-7/8" bore, 4-1/4" stroke.
- Cast en bloc with upper half of crankcase; head detachable.
- Removable through either top or bottom of cylinder block.
- Pump on motor side, pressure to all main bearings.
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Fan and centrifugal pump independently driven by crankshaft.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- Tillotson, plain tube carburetor. Vacuum feed from 14 gallon tank on rear with gauge.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- Auto-Lite; generator, starting motor and lighting system. Two-unit type.
- Distributor and coil mounted on generator.
- Single plate disc type enclosed, forming part of flywheel, independently removable by detaching four bolts.
- Standard, selective type, sliding gear, three speeds forward and one reverse. Mounted as an independent unit.
- FRONT AXLE
- "I" beam, reverse Elliott type, large king pins, tapered roller bearings.
- REAR AXLE
- Three-quarter floating axles, shafts removable from hub. Tapered roller and ball bearings. Spiral bevel ring gear and pinion of chrome nickel steel.
- STEERING GEAR
- 17" walnut rim, aluminum center, spark , throttle and horn controls on top of wheel.
- Service, external contracting; emergency, internal expanding on rear, 12" drums.
- Half elliptic; front, 34" by 2"; rear, 48" by 2", underslung.
- Wooden artillery wheels on standard models, disc wheels on sport models.
- 31" x 4". Non-skid, straight side cord front and rear.
- (Sport Models): Maroon, Mottled Maroon, Dark Blue, Radio Blue,Mt. Hope Grey, Military Tan
- H-23-101-28 - Durant Sales Promoter